View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 03:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
zenlips

Model: 8100
Carrier: Cingular
Post Thanks: 0
Default Well...

I'm guessing there is not going to be some expert in the sky that comes down and tells you what you want to hear. If there was an answer, some hot shot clown would have told you what's up just to be the smartest cookie on the net.

When companies don't make both the hardware and software, stupid random crap like this happens to us... the end users just tying to be cool and have our neat little gadgets that we like. My guess is that it's a hardware issue. Your volume is up, but the hardware isn't on the same page obviously. Otherwise this wouldn't be happening.

You might want to try hitting up either someone in these forums or someone in a blackberry developers forum and ask them about any known issues. The software developers would have the best answers for you. If they aren't already aware of the problem now, they would be. Maybe with some major luck a patch could or will be released fixing the issue on the phones os. That or some sort of announcement from a hardware manufacturer that "We really screwed this up"

In any case, good luck all.

...Now as soon as I have the BMW to sync my phone with, I'll cry and moan right next to you.

Last edited by zenlips : 05-02-2007 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Typed a word wrong.