Here is a list of things that we added or improved in Version 3.1 of Ascendo Photos.
- Added ability to set background colors for images. Useful for eliminating white space when images are smaller than screen.
- Added "Change Gallery" menu option to move an image from one Gallery to another.
- Corrected implementation of Private Image feature so that if user checks off the Private box, the images will not be displayed during slide shows.
- Decreased minimum Delay between Slide Show images to 2 seconds.
- Added field headers to image List View.
- Improved automatic image resize so that user can specify Best Fit, Fit to Screen or Actual size before image is displayed in emulator.
- Changed default setting for rotation step to 90°.
- Fixed track wheel/ball scroll through full screen images.
- Added "Send Several Pictures to Device" (batch load) feature to File menu.
- Corrected Rotate Clock-Wise and Counter-Clock-Wise icon arrows.
- Several improvements to menu option names and screen labels.
- Added key stoke alternatives to track ball when moving between image in full screen view. Click on SPACE, N or B to display next image, P or O for previous image, and ENTER to quit full screen view.
- Transferring photo to BlackBerry sets backlight timeout to 20 seconds so that screen doesn't power down before transfer is complete.
for complete product description & trial download.