Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 08:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
secrecyguy
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default Need help

Please Login to Remove!

Well, it seems that my “T-mobile's Smart Phone Comparison Chart” got so popular that someone is actually interested in having me do a video and an article about phones. I reply back and I told him that I am terrible in grammar and I had someone proof read my chart. I also do not have access to cell phones except for my own.

He reply back and he is still interested in me. He wants me to give him a sample 2 page article of the phone I am using now. If I get accepted, I will get a new phone once a month for me to try it out and. I will than make a video and write an article about it.

I am going to give him more than that though because he say it also involves in doing a video so I will do a video of me doing a review of my phone.

Since I am going to do that, it will also include a summary of the comparison chart I did. Besides, I was planning to do it anyway.

I will NOT mention who they are though because if I do not get accepted, I rather forget about them. If you have a feeling you know who it is, please do NOT mention it here. I WILL REQUEST that the moderator to delete the name off your post.

I don't know if I will get paid for it since he didn't say he will pay me for it. I hope I do though.

There's two advantage of doing this though, since I am trying to get into show business, this may actually help me. And it gives me a chance to try out new phones! YAY! That means, I probably can keep my cell phone bill low!

So in my next post, I will give you a rough draft of my review. I know the grammar is bad but I will fix it on my final draft. Please let me know what else I can add. Thanks.