View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
mazzel
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default OK so I have searched...

Please Login to Remove!

Guys I have searched google, this forum and pinstack and I am still unable to perform a downgrade in os. I am following the directions as best I can but I do not see anything to uninstall in control panel. I installed 4.2.2 of desktop manager and then installed .73 Cingular. I am currently running .94 rogers and I am suffering from some issues mentioned here mostly that during a call it goes silent and the other person cannot be heard and then they come right back and I have no idea what they said.

I do not know what else to do or what I am doing incorrectly. There are only two options available in my control panel....4.2.2 desktop manager as well as the new Cingular version. There is nothing listed in my RIM folder in Program files for Apploader or vendor.xml.

I'm really getting frustrated with this to the point where I just want to break the damn phone!

Please any and all assistance would be helpful. I have no idea what people keep saying by deleting the current os from control panel as I cannot find my .94 file ANYWHERE.

I have searched enough of the forums for me to finally feel the need for my own thread. Please guys, help!