New realease for the 7130c and 7130g (GSM models only)
Software For BlackBerry 7130g(TM) BlackBerry Handheld Software v18.104.22.168 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 22.214.171.124
- Applications: 126.96.36.199
- Software Platform: 188.8.131.52
- File name: 7130gM_PBr4.2.1_rel154_PL184.108.40.206_A220.127.116.11_AT&T.e xe
- File size: 61.86MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
To install this update:
1. Make sure your Desktop Manager is up to date. Latest version can be downloaded Here
2. Download AND
install to your PC the 18.104.22.168 OS package. Once downloaded double click on the file you downloaded to install to the PC.
3. Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Plug in the BB, Open Desktop Manager. You should be prompted to upgrade.
*A backup and restore is part of the process so your data/apps will transfer over. After the OS loads it is not uncommon to see the spinning hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time on the device. The process can take 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data needs to be backed up and restored.
If you end up with a white screen with small icons with a circle and a line through it, simply plug back into the Desktop Manager, run Application Loader and reload the OS.
(link to previous 22.214.171.124 OS thread: Click Here
Edited Blackberry.alx for adding all vendor themes attached below. After installing the OS package to the PC simply replace the Blackberry.alx with the one attached below. Blackberry.alx is located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\7130-v126.96.36.199_P188.8.131.52