View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 01:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFrancisco View Post
Back in October 2006 I purchased a clear case [the hard plastic one]. I noted that the construction of it appeared poorer than other Seidio cases. I disliked it so much that after one day's use I tossed it into my cell phone drawer.
We had some complaints at the beginning so we went back and completely retooled that case. Please email me at [email address] and I'll have a replacement sent to you.

Quote:
I have not seen him around in months. So maybe he left Seidio.
David did leave the company to pursue different interests. I have been answering questions since his departure and can take care of any issues you have.

Quote:
From what I can conclude from posts over time, it seems Seidio is having problems in the customer service department. But I still believe in their products.
Quote:
Hopefully, they will get their act together because they deserve our business. They were the first to come out with cases, batteries and headset adapters specifically for the Pearl, so I'd hate to see them lose customers because of poor customer service.
We did have some customer service issues in recent months, but have made some internal changes to greatly improve and try to eliminate those problems.

In our thousands of satisfied customers, there will always be some that are not happy for whatever reason. We are dedicated as a company to make improvements in every area possible. We will never please everyone, but we will try our best to satisfy everyone we can.