View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 11:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
harshpshah

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default Thanks

Thanks Guys! I realized later that I can lock BB with * key. However, I sometimes tend to forget to do that. So just to be on safe side I wanted to installed Autolock. It works great. However, I can't find it in the menu, so I can't change the option. It has it's default option, which right now I think is to lock it as soon as the light goes off.

Also, in other problems -- I can't install opera mini 4 beta. I downloaded the file to my desktop and then tried to use desktop manager to install it and it showed "downgrade" next to opera!! I wonder why?? I have never installed opera and since 4 is the latest version, I don't see why it thinks it's downgrading it. I tried to go ahead with it, it succeeded, the phone restarted itself, and I can't find Opera in the menu.

I just thought that maybe you can have some insight. I will also post this to it's own thread. Thanks very much for all your suggestions and help.

Sorry: I did find the settings for autolock under menu-->options-->autolock. But the opera problem still remains.

Last edited by harshpshah : 06-22-2007 at 11:41 AM.