If it's not too late already....remove the battery and let the device dry out. Let it sit in a hot car, or any othe warm place. Others say you can put it in a baggie of rice. Whatever the method, leave the battery out for a few days. Don't get impatient (which you already have) and put the battery back in too early. Once it dries out it will likely still work (if it isn't fried already.) I did this with a battery dropped to the bottom of a hot tub so it's quite easy to revive them if you don't try and use them too soon after getting wet.
Last edited by John Clark : 07-11-2007 at 01:16 PM.