View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 03:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
jeremyckitching
BlackBerry B Boy

Model: 9700
PIN: 215BE1F8
Carrier: T-Mobile U.S.A.
Post Thanks: 0

My corporate e-mail is accessible via a web interface, but it is just to check e-mail; it doesn't sync anything.

I believe you may need to use the BlackBerry Desktop Redirector program. It can be installed with the Desktop Manager program. I am not really at all familiar with the setup of it (as I use BIS and BES) but I believe it will allow you to get your corporate e-mail in the event you don't have access to BES. Try and do a search about it in the forums.

Update: I was able to look this up and it looks as though the Desktop Redirector is an application that works with Microsoft Outlook to forward messages to your BlackBerry. It sounds as though once Outlook receives a message the Desktop Redirector will then forward it to your BlackBerry. And, of course, you can just use the Regular Synchronize module in the Desktop Manager program to sync your contacts and calendar. Again, this is making the assumption that your Microsoft Outlook program is configured to connect to your corporate e-mail.

Last edited by jeremyckitching : 07-13-2007 at 04:19 PM. Reason: New information found