I used an E61 for several months, after having several BBs. I went back to BB with no regrets. Here's why:
- E61 has great a featureset, but the CPU is not fast enough to drive the Symbian OS. As a result it is extremely sluggish. The newer E61i is no different
- The "virtual BB" software for it is notoriously bad
- Using email or web on it is an exercise in exasperation; you need to confirm and reconfirm about 20 questions before it tries to get or send your mail, or access a site
- WiFi is sexy but still quite sluggish, thought the Nokia browser is a model that all others should emulate
- keyboard is very squishy, though the E61i has an improved one
- the on/off switch is right where your earlobe touches the case, as a result mine would often shut off in the middle of a call. This is the reason it ended up smashed to pieces outside my house...
iPhone & BB User