Thread: 7100 Died
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 02:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickenscpa View Post
I'm here at my office with my cord, I just don't have a disk for Desktop Mngr. I have a back up on my computer at home, unfortunately I'm not very disciplined at backing up often.

I know this is no excuse but I've had PDA's since the first Palm came out. I had three Palms, a HP Pocket PC, a Treo w/ Palm and a Samsung w/ Palm. I also had two of those things that came out right after Palms did and they used a Palm OS. I can't remember what they were called, but I used to get free download software from Handango.com?

I say all that jibberish above only to point out that everyone of the above sat on a base that simultaneously charged it and sync'd it. With my 7100, it's two separate cords to charge and sync and they go into the same hole. I guess I got lazy and now I'll pay for it.

I'm not getting any LED lights blinking, error messages or anything. It's just blank.
there are not two seperate cords to charge and sync with the 7100i. You can download the dm off this site go to the bb faq in my sig and look for it.