View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 06:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bimmer

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Cingular
Post Thanks: 0

Here's a couple of post that I made in this is forum about Treo. Never again will I waste my money on any treo garbage. I use my BB 8800 as a pda. The Blackberry is such a stable phone I went out bought my wife a BB Curve 8300, she loves it!

What Lithic said, no contest. I had a treo 650 & 700p with verizon, horrible blue tooth problems and weekly crashes. My contract was up with verizon found this forum, took a chance with Cingular and the BlackBerry 8800. Great phone not one crash, reset, and the blue tooth works, in fact the phone works so great that I brought my Wife the BlackBerry 8300 and she loves it. We get better reception in house than what we got with verizon. I'm happy I found this forum.

Hello,

I'm new to the BlackBerry 8800. Had for 3 days now and all I can say it's an awesome phone. Having had the Treo 650 & the 700p, neither one would work properly with any Bluetooth headset that I purchased. Constant crashes and reboots, in my opinion treos are just junk and don't miss it. I come over to Cingular from Verizon. Verizon was trying to force me into adding the data package, $69 a month for the BlackBerry 8830 claiming that the phone won't work without the data package. Many thanks to this great forum and positive posts made my decision easy toward the BlackBerry 8800 purchase.
Offline   Reply With Quote