View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 03:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
dialekt
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800c
Carrier: T-Mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default Why did I get an 8800 when I have an un-unlockable Curve???

Please Login to Remove!

I don't know what I was really thinking..maybe it was the money saving or so. But I just got an 8800 and figured that by now the software would be identical to the 8300/Curve but without the "browser" problems on T-mobile. Boy was I wrong in almost every way. The music player is still the old school player and interface. NO FULL SCREEN VIDEO. Someone sure lied to me! I was able to get it for 350.00. I have a Curve right here but for some reason I tried to unlock it @ gsmphonesource a couple months ago and it wouldnt return an unlock code. I would have loved to keep my curve but I figured that I didnt really use the camera and didnt really wanna pay the extra money to grab another curve when I have one in my hands , in my face right now! I'm so frustrated I could shed tears..lol. This whole process has been an absolute nightmare. I ported back to t-mobile from ATT because the glorified iPhone days got tiring after 3 weeks. Now I'm sitting here with a useless curve and an old school 8800 :(. Is there really absolutely no hope to try again with unlocking the curve since it is more popular now? I got this particular curve early when it was first released.