View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
bobsbarricades

Model: 7130c
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Cingular/At&t
Post Thanks: 0
Default 7130c...first BB seems dumb for a smartphone.

Please Login to Remove!

I don't want to jump to conclusions, this is my first BB and I'm excited but it's proving to be kind of...well dumb

I first tried to shoot a file over to my BB device through apple's super convenient bluetooth file exchange....only to be told my 7130c doesn't support the necessary hardware... which is rediculous because it has bluetooth...wierd

Now I downloaded PocketMac which is the Mac equivalent of the dsektop manager and I don't have ANY options to put files on here manually. I can't browse my audio files (I am a music producer and I want to put one of my tracks as my ringtone) I am aware that I can upload it onto a server and download it through the internet...but holy crap what a monumental waste of time... this phone is supposed to be smart.

Am I missing something? It's cool that it automatically 'syncs' to ical and all that...but so have the last two phones that i've had (over 3 years now). I use a mac and I get the feeling that all these cool sync features are more of less 'cool' in the windows world where they're sort of common in the Mac world.

Please, educate me
Offline   Reply With Quote