View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
aiwtd

Model: 8830
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0
Default Multiple Sprint / Blackberry 8830 Problems

Please Login to Remove!

Iím a long time Nextel Customer that was happy with my Blackberry 7520 and now Iím an unhappy Sprint Customer with my third Blackberry 8830.

I follow the forum and have found it to be the most informational source on RIM Blackberries. Thatís why Iím finally posting and asking for help. How do you get Sprint or RIM attention?

My first Sprint Blackberry 8830 worked fine except it would disconnect immediately after making or receiving a call. It was determined to be defective and they replaced the phone. My second phone lasted about a month then died. Sprint Blackberry support suggested it was the battery. Well it wasnít the battery it was the phone and they told me I needed a new phone. The interesting thing was they wanted me to pay for the phone because they only warranted my original and the second phone for 30 days.

Well I finally got to a Sprint guy named Doyle and he sent me a new phone (still waiting to see my next bill to see if I get charged for it. Sprint billing is another subject).

Since Iíve switched to Sprint I must have talked to Cooperate Customer Care thirty times or more. Iíve followed the suggestions of others in this forum when talking to them. I really think it comes down to finding the right person . . . someone who cares!

Sprint and RIM are good successful companies! Have any of you been able to get to someone in either companies that can help? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have to many phone calls / hours since switching to Sprint.

Thanks!
Offline   Reply With Quote