View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 09:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
fatbike
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Yea, I have heard more negative, rather than positive comments about Sprint/Nextel since the merger. While I try not to bash a particular provider, since not everyone has the same experience as myself, my experience may provide insight to someone contemplating providers. Keep in mind that equipment, selection and overall data service are not the issue as far as I'm concerned. Its merely the CS issue.
I managed to get all the way to the General Manager of customer relations with regard to my concerns and he actually broke several promises he made to me.
I am in the customer service business and I think its critical to the long term success of a company the size of Sprint that they employ people in positions of authority who take the concerns of their customers seriously.
Clearly they did not feel as if I was important to them as a customer, and in all fairness they may not feel as if they owed me anything... and at this point I feel the same. I don't owe them anything either, least of all a stellar recomendation.