View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 05:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
shiphen@gmail.com
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: O2
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
I have an E90. Phenomenal device, but you'll get a hernia carrying it around.
But if I cant carry it in my pocket it doesnt really matter HOW light it is!

Quote:
And you'll spend easily $800 on it. Maybe more.
I'm still in negotiation but Carphone Warehouse have made *so* much money from me that they are going to give me a pretty good deal! (e.g. any Blackberry I choose... for free).

Quote:
I think the best calendar of the bunch you mentioned is the Blackberry in Agenda View. The Nokia calendar is basically the WM calendar, and they both suck. With the Nokia, however, you can get some pretty good aftermarket calendars like Papyrus.
Can you tell me more about calendars - what's wrong with them exactly in your view? And what does "WM" stand for?

Personally the main thing I want is to be able so see everything I've got to do this week as TEXT.
Buy I am a very visual person and I would like to be able to colour-code my calendar/task entries - so that if I change the category of a task/appointment in my phone it appears changed my PC (has to be Microsoft Outlook2003) after I synch.
How hard can this be?

The other thing is Internet browsing. I run a website and it would be extremely useful to be able to surf occassionally when I'm on the hoof. But I am cautious that if you cant ZOOM out, surfing could be extremely difficult on most websites, due to the small resolution (320x240?) of all the above phones, except the plan-like Nokia...

Ship
Shiperton Henethe
Offline   Reply With Quote