View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

Model: 9xx0
PIN: t low
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 60
Default BlackBerry Call Screener 1.3

Please Login to Remove!

I received the following email from Antair Corp. about their latest product for BlackBerrys, a call screening application.

The owner said the coupon (last paragraph) for purchase is good for two weeks starting today.

I post this without any endorsement, I have not tried it yet, but I wanted to pass it along to others as I have read numerous requests for a call screening application on our forum here.

--JSanders

Quote:
Following the recent release of the latest version of our popular BlackBerry Spam Filter product, we thought we would help you tackle yet another irritant which plagues your BlackBerry – unwanted phone calls.

Antair is proud to introduce the release of BlackBerry Call Screener 1.3

The last thing you need during an important meeting, or during your well-deserved day off, is the obnoxious ringing of your BlackBerry announcing an unwelcomed phone call.

At home, your answering machine can handle those annoying unwanted calls. At the office, you may have your secretary or personal assistant field those calls without bothering you. But what about your personal BlackBerry?

Antair BlackBerry Call Screener screens incoming phone calls where it counts -- directly on your BlackBerry device. With one click of the button, you can set your phone screening options, and all unwanted incoming phone calls will be automatically sent to your voicemail box without bothering you at inappropriate times.

To find out more about the features of Antair BlackBerry Call Screener, and to download your free trial, please visit Antair

And, to thank you for your interest in Antair’s products, we are providing you with a discount coupon code toward the purchase of Antair BlackBerry Call Screener. If you like the trial version, and would like to purchase Antair Call Screener for your BlackBerry within the next two weeks, you can use the discount coupon code ABCSINTRO for an additional 10% off.

- Kind Regards
- Antair
- Antair
Online   Reply With Quote