Thread: Hotmail... argh
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 10:33 AM   #34 (permalink)
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider View Post
I've been lurking here for a long time and I'm thinking of buying a Blackberry when I renew my contract. If I have the plus version of hotmail, how will it work with BIS? I currently have an Exchange account that I'll probably use with BES. Can I have both BIS and BES working together?

Let's say I add my hotmail account to BIS, will the experience be the same as if I'm using hotmail on a Windows Mobile platform? Meaning reading and responding to messages will have my hotmail address as the sender and receiving address? Is it almost the same as using Yahoo/Gmail on the BB? If someone can post more details on how this work that would be great.
Sgt_Strider,
I have answered your question already. I have not misinterpreted. You haven't read very well. You can add 10 BIS addresses to your BB along with 1 BES account. That is 11 email addresses including your exchange BES account.

You will have the ability to read email from each address. You will have the ability to reply to that email. When you reply, it will reply using that specific email address. You can compose new email using any account and it will show that you are sending from that account.

YES! IT WORKS!!!

Main Page - BlackBerryFAQ

Last edited by John Clark : 09-12-2007 at 10:35 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote