Thread: FTP client
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 05:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lord_ZealoN
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8300
PIN: 205CB46C
Carrier: Movistar
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBFreak
That would be a great idea because I would like to control my site from my BB. The only thing about that is that the BB doesn't support file managment as far as I know so that may be a tough task to accomplish. the makers of eCell and eFile (can't remember their name right now) have a file management system for the BB, but not sure how that could be intergrated.
Dynoplex is the company. They have the api published

They say this in the web.

Quote:
Tools for Developers

As described above, eFile provides tools for developers to easily create applications that take advantage of the system components. There are three parts to the tools library, each with distinct functionality that it provides to the user and the application developer.

* These parts include: File Access SDK - enables developers to create, read and write files that would then be visible and available in the eFile UI program;
* File UI components - include standardized UI dialogs that can be used by developers to provide a predictable UI experience to the end users working with opening, creating and saving files and folders;
* File Launch Associations - enable a developer to register a file type with eFile. A file of this type will be accompanied with an icon supplied by the developer, and when the file is selected to be opened in eFile, the associated application will be launched with the selected file.

TodoBlackBerry.com: Your spanish community about BlackBerry I'm BB-Online again