Originally Posted by kkwus74
I've had the excat same prob as u.I am with sprint on os 184.108.40.206.I upgraded the os to 220.127.116.11 from verizon.it worked fine after that.I used to sending like 50 text aday so u could try this.hope it helps for u.
Thanks for that.
So i upgraded the software yesterday and i went back to my habit of msging and so on. I didn't encounter any problem. And thats a good thing. Then again, you never know what will happen next, so if anything comes up, i'll keep you guys posted.
On another note, i have a close friend of mine who just got his 8830 (Telus) recently and has encountered the same problem. I have a feeling a problem is lying within the OS and whats sucks is those who are using a Bell, Telus, Sprint 8830 and haven't upgraded their OS, aren't noticing the problem.
Ah well! So thanks again everyone.