View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 08:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
rustypixel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default Seidio hard case... loving it!

Please Login to Remove!

I got my Seidio Hybrid case and holster a couple of days ago and thought I'd post a little something about it for those that are thinking about getting it.
I included some pictures (excuse the quality as they were shot with a camera-phone) showing the back and front of the BB in the holster, the front out of the holster and a side shot out of the holster. The case is awesome and fits perfectly with the exception of the upper right corner that doesn't snap. When I contacted Seidio I was told that it's meant to be like that to facilitate the removal of the case. I opted for the hybrid because I wasn't sure if I wanted all clear or all black so this way I get the best of both worlds. Although after having it in my hands and knowing what it feels like I probably would have gone for the all black case.
The whole thing fits nicely in the holster which, being a newbie to BB's and Seidio, I didn't know could be used with the BB face in or face out. The case feels secure and feels good in hand. For those thinking that adding this case will add extra thickness to the BB, don't worry; the slightly extra thickness is nothing compared to the the protection you get.
Overall I'm highly satisfied with both the product and the customer service. I PMed the Seidio guy (sorry, forgot his name) here on the board a few times with questions and got immediate replies.
I guess if I had anything even remotely negative to say it would be that I wish the case didn't hug the keyboard as closely as it does. For me, at least, it makes typing a little clumsy. But trust me when I say that it's a very minor gripe and doesn't deter from the case. I highly recommend the case and holster.
Attached Thumbnails
Seidio hard case... loving it!-back.jpg  Seidio hard case... loving it!-front.jpg  Seidio hard case... loving it!-out.jpg  Seidio hard case... loving it!-side.jpg  

Out of my mind and out of control!
Offline   Reply With Quote