View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 07:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
richbrowne
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by natan View Post
Thanks for your response. This would be a semi-solution since my BB email will still be visible, even though there would be a different reply-to address.

I don't have a "send using" on my Curve either, that is what made me start this topic.
Hi Natan,
I have the 8310 and you can change the 'Send Using' email address, although I have not seen this documented.

When composing a new email address on the BB, either in the actual Inbox of the account you wish to send from (the 'Send Using' is then defaulted to the account of the Inbox you are currently 'in'), or in the 'Compose' 'folder', at the top of the email you are currently composing you will see the name of the account that will be used to send the email. If this account is not the one you would like to use and the one you wish to change it to is configured on your BB (and therefore also configured in the BIS), you can use the 'Pearl' track ball and scroll up to this name, push the track ball in to select and then you can scroll to another pre-configured account to change it.

Does this answer your query?
Offline   Reply With Quote