View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
nezzy76
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default Can someone help with warranty?

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,
Well my Curve had me at "hello" when I first got it. 2 months later I wanted to throw it in the garbage because of all the dust under the screen. I am not anal but it was so bad I couldn't see things on the right side of the screen. So I sent it back to AT&T and they sent me a new one no problem. Well it's been another 2 months and want to throw this one in the garbage because of dust under the screen. I only put my phone in my pocket, I am very careful with my devices. I called AT&T and they won't warranty because it is an "abuse issue" and "not a known problem". Can anybody help me? I will never buy another BB again. They make a pretty good OS but holy @#%$ $300 and this is what you get.

Any help on how I can exchange for a new Curve (least desired option) or exchange for a new brand of phone (most desired option) would be very desirable????

I know I might catch some flak but I think sometimes we are at the mercy of these companies that rip us off and I would like to have a little power. BB deliberatly removed this issue from their warranty list.
Offline   Reply With Quote