View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 09:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
next4nextel

Model: 7100i
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Nextel & Boost Mobile
Post Thanks: 0

BB 7100i is a nextel phone(Walkie - Talkie need it). The iphone is not iden no walkie talkie. My plan with boost is really good. I get unlimited data ie unlimited wireless web. 300 mins free nite and weekends starting a 7 pm. Unlimited direct connect. free Unlimited text messages 25 cent pic and vid messaging all for ...............$50 nice huh. Did I forget mobile 2 mobile with sprint, nextel and Boost mobile. So if I was to get the iphone I would need to cancel my plan which is no longer being offered for obvious reasons its a damn good deal!!. Also I would need to sell 2 BB 7100i, 1 motorola i875, 1 motorola i415 and 1 BB 7100i store display I bought to switch the housing on one of the BBs. The iphone is great but I am not an ipod guy I am a radio guy so that's like half the features of the phone there that I wouldn't use. The internet is cool on the iphone but I am addicted to my laptop as it is so the less internet I get the better. So if someone wants to take all that junk from me AT&T here I come. In that case I'll be known as AT4AT&T AT being my real initials.
Offline   Reply With Quote