View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 10:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
Keyscan
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by next4nextel View Post
"Dawg" have you ever owned a 7100i? This is an iden phone. iden phones always have loop holes. I know people who use the internet for free on their Boost Mobile phones ok, I pay for my Boost plan which includes the data. Now there is a way to make the BB browser work as long as I have service books on the phone. Explain to me how others who cancel their nextel service on their 7520 or 7100i and whose service books remain can sms and use the BB apps. and google apps. "Where there is a Will There is a way" For the SMS issue I am developing a program to send and receive txt messages. So if you don't want to help fine but don't tell me it can't be done. And again for the record Boost Mobile does not have a Blackberry data plan, I new that 5 years ago. If you don't want to send me you service books or help there is no reason for you to post because you keep posting the same thing unless you trying to get 9000 posts fast.
So you have a way to get past the BlackBerry Internet Browsing Service Provisioning? I'd love to see this.

Also, please tell you me you will be able to get your PIN registered on the relay without data provisioning?

Last edited by Keyscan : 11-11-2007 at 10:48 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote