View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 12:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
theatreguy

Model: 8100
Carrier: at&t
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainvar

I feel that way too many people want every little thing done for them and it is taking away the ability to do them yourself like it should be.

Sorry this hit a sore spot for me and this is not a bash of any kind, it is just me spilling out my toughts on the subject.
I like how you bash and then say "this is not a bash". you generalize: i do not want every little thing done for me. in my field i am quite capable and self-sufficient. read my post carefully: I am NOT an enterprise user. i said if RIM/T-mobile want to market a BlackBerry phone to the casual user, they need to make it USABLE for the casual user. I thought the 7100 was the BlackBerry for the masses, one for which you need little technical knowledge. I am very skilled in many areas...taking an hour to backup and update my Blackberry according to a (for me) complicated set of instructions is not a skill I want to acquire. Perhaps Blackberry should give us an auto update or a self-update. To each his own. That would have been a better response to my post.