Thread: Crap......
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
visi0nX
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: 2157A6BC
Carrier: T-mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default Crap......

Please Login to Remove!

Just went to the T-mobile store and tested out the Curve and the wing. I'm STUCK. I'd have to say the t-mobile wing was a lot better than i expected from what i read and saw videos on from the internet. I didn't spend enough time to really test out both phones because I was lost on both of em because There is so much stuff on em(I have a razr v3 lol). The curve, feels nice in the hand and is super responsive compared to the wing but the wing's screen is a little bit bigger and the keyboard feels way better on it than the curve's. I tried my best on trying to figure out how to browse the net on the phones but i don't think you can there. I tested out the video on the curve and it was nice just like the one i watched on youtube but the wing didn't have any videos on it so i couldn't test that out.

PLEASE, i need help. If someone who has or has owned a wing in the past could possibly help me. I am at a standstill, i have no idea what to get. As of what i tested I'm leaning towards the Wing, I am using for entertainment so thats what i'll leave you with. Help!!!!

Last edited by visi0nX : 11-24-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote