Thread: Crap......
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
visi0nX
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: 2157A6BC
Carrier: T-mobile
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
I owned a Wing but it only captured my attention for a few hours. From my experience it's the worst smart phone out there. The UI is very slow, even more so than WM5 for that matter, it's also one of the bulkiest and heaviest of all the smart phones for sale.

There is simply no comparison between this and a BlackBerry and I'm not trying to convince any one of The BB's superior performance as it speaks for itself in a direct comparison against most all other devices, thus the Wing is simply outdated and slow. A device that requires a lot of improvement before its up to the task of challenging the other brands of smart phones on the market today.

There's nothing like a direct comparison, where one has the benefit of using the devices being compared and I'm here to say that the BB has been the most reliable, fully functional, and speedy device's I have used, and expect that it will remain on top for quite some time.
Yea i hear ya. I guess i can see that phone being annoyingly slow after a while. It was pretty damn slow compared to the BB. The BB seemed like it would take more getting used to than the wing. I had a harder time getting my way around the BB than i did with the wing. TBH the blackberry was much smaller IRL than it seemed online.
Offline   Reply With Quote