View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 09:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Default Help with JAD and JAR file convertions to COD files

Please Login to Remove!

I have had a hard time trying to download certiain applications via OTA. I get a 907 error constantly on both the VNC and the jmIrc applications. I can use my computer and download the jar and jad files with no problems. I did a search on the forum and found and article by Mark describing how to do precisely this. I went ahead and downloaded the JDE and the updates that he described. I installed them and this is where the roblem begins.

First i cannot find anyplace where the 4.0 is located. I cannot find c:\programs\bin.

So every time I go to DOS to run the RAPC.exe i get errors like RAPC is not a recognized program and the like.

I am sure more than likely is that I am not either installing these programs properly or that I am not doing something right. I could appreciate some help here. I am not a techie or a programmer but most of the time I do quite well following these types of instructions. I am stuck this time, this BB is being a god sent to me, and I really say like so many in here that I do not know how i mangd to get along without it before. I just want to do all of the obvious things that I cant still do with it and have not attempted. Thanks.

Running OS 6.0.0.524