View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 10:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Ok this is the status so far:

Downloaded and installed JED 4.0
I see the folder it created and all.
Downloaded and installed the update but I am not sure if i did it right.
I ran it from the same directory that the JED 4.0 was installed into
Ran the update exe file. it goes through the motions but again not sure if it is taking or not.

I even did as jibi suggested by putting the location in the path

I then try to run the rapc.exe with a jar or jad file to convert to cod and get an error that says the file is not recognized.

I have manually searched for the file and it sure as hell is there in the JED 4.0 folder.

So i am lost. All I want to be able to do is upload two programs the VNC and the jmIrc. Since it appears I am too dense to do this right, if anyone has either done it already or can do it for me please either post or e-mail me the appropriate cod files. For some reason I do not understand other than this might be a Verizon block so you go to them to buy stuff, I cannot download over the air and istall many of the programs I do find. Some have snuck in the rest I have had the fortune of downloading cod files and have had no problem installing those at all. Your help will be greatly appreciated. If you need the jad jar files e-mail me and I will forward them. Thanks again to all of you who are trying to help.

Running OS 6.0.0.524