View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
DelMarNaugy

Model: 7250
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

How exactly do I sych with Outlook on my PC using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager? When I click on my Desktop Manager, I get a box that pops up titled "Redirector Settings," that says "Connecting to messaging system . . . " After trying to connect, I get another box titled "Email Server Logon," that says "The message store could not be opened. Click OK to verify your mail profile settings."

When I click OK, I get another box titled "Choose Profile," with an option to choose a Profile Name of "Default." (The only other choice is MS Exchange Settings). When I click OK, the "Redirector Settings" box comes up again and tries to connect. After a little bit, the "Disconnected - Blackberry Desktop Manager" box appears, with the usual options. When I select "Intellisync," it either didn't sync up, or gave me some other error message, like that it was trying to find the exchange server.

I tried to do it right now so I could say what the exact message was, but I seem to have misplaced my USB cord, so now I will have to find that or replace it to be able to even try again. But any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks.
Offline   Reply With Quote