View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
stangman39
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
PIN: 243FF13
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default Just got new 8310...some questions

Please Login to Remove!

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Just got my 8310 yesterday and have been slowly learning how to use it. This is my first Blackberry or any type of PDA phone.

I setup online to have my Yahoo email sent to my phone. It is working well however, on my main menu screen on the top left I have the "messages" envelope and new to it I have a Yahoo Mail icon. For some reason when I get mail coming in from my Yahoo acct I get notification at both icons...so the mail shows up under my Messages icon and my Yahoo Mail icon. Can I change this or stop the email from coming into my Messages icon? I'd like to be able to just have the email come into the Yahoo icon and text msgs come into the Messages icon.

Also, what is the best way to get a pic I'd like to use for my wallpaper from my laptop onto my Blackberry?

I had been using a V3 Razr prior. When I setup the Blackberry last night the tech guy said I needed to use the new SIM card. Could I have pulled the SIM card from my Razr and used it and all my phones numbers saved on the card would show up on the 8310?

Thanks,
Mike
Offline   Reply With Quote