View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
cfjacksn
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Question Help with No Task Bar or Cap and Num Lock

Please Login to Remove!

Seeking Help

Yesterday, around noon, I noticed that I no longer have the capabilities to do an Alt + Esc (Taskbar) or a Cap/Num Lock. I can't seem to figure out what the heck is wrong. I've rebooted three times without any changes. I have to hit the caps button everytime I want a capital letter. If I hold it down, I can't type. (Yes, I know I can hold down the letter key and it will turn into a capital letter but that's no solution and it isn't the way it's supposed to be) Same with numbers and symbols. If I hold the Alt key down, nothing types. If I have to type multiple numbers, I have to press the half-moon key once before each number. It's a pain in the a$$. Regardless of the app. Messages, Memopad, Tasks. I can't even bring up the tasks list. Pressing Alt + Esc does NOTHING except display the little symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Needless to say, I can't browse and then switch to check my messages. I have to exit out of the browser and go back to the home screen. I'm running 4.0 on a Nextel 7510. Anybody experience this before?

cfjacksn