View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cavihitts
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default Problems with browser

Please Login to Remove!

Hello all,

I have a T-mobile 8320. I've had this phone for about a month and absolutely no problems. This morning I am not able to connect to the internet by using the browser. I do have the T-mobile add on blackberry plan. When I first tried after I woke up I would get an error messge stating that the browser could not connect to the internet. I use wifi at home on a linksys router. I turned the the wifi off and went off of T-mobile's network and still same message. I turned the phone off and then back on, no success. I did a battery pull, still nothing. I then tried Google Maps and it too could not get a connection. No when I try I am not getting the same error message. However I am gettin one that reads as follows: "You are not currently in an area that can handle data communication. As a result, the Browser cannot retreive any Web pages. Please try again when you are in a different location, or contact your service provider if the problem persist". Also, I will add that the EDGE icon is not lit and that is the first time I have never not had EDGE with the exception of using the WIFI. Phone works great. Last indication of data usage was an email about 1:00am this morning. Anyone else experiencing problems or any suggestions.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.
Offline   Reply With Quote