View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 09:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
SGT

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
Probably nothing! I tried to install 4.3 on Vista Biz and 4.3 didn't recognize office '07 [outlook and such] so I gave up.

It's really not that different [other than style / looks], so I just stopped wasting my time...
Really? Weird - I have Vista and Office 07 (full version) and didn't have any problems in that aspect. The only problem I had was a dell driver issue with roxio once the programs were installed, but it was a dell problem and roxio had a patch for it.

I had issues with 4.2 sp2. After the initial load of the program on the computer, I wasn't able to load any progs to the phone. I didn't even try syncing and other stuff. What I finally ended up doing was uninstalling ALL the roxio programs through the Program Manager on the computer, and also uninstalling ALL the BB software. After a quick (haha) reboot, I first reloaded my roxio dvd/cd burning software, then installed 4.3 from BB. Rebooted again and found the driver problem, but downloaded and installed the patch straight from roxio's website.

Last edited by SGT : 12-24-2007 at 10:09 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote