View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
erickson6441

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Post Thanks: 0
Default one at a time

OK. it is true that the V3 Razr will only transfer one contact at a time. It is also true for the lexus to drop the connection before the transfer. Here is how it goes.

Pair the phone, as described in the manual.

On the V3 go to address book and scroll to the contact to send.
Push menu button
Scroll down to send (don't push yet) (you can also scroll up form the "new" pick and it willgo to the bottom of the list to "send"

On the Lexus go to info
Select phone
Select settings
Select phone book
Select Transfer Data, then select group per your your liking
The screen will show "under Transfer"

At this point the car will cut off your bluetooth connection and your phone will beep and message you to the disconnect. The connection is soon (1 To 2 seconds) will be reestablished by the car and the phone will show you a message verifying so. At this point press the select button (the send pick should still show).

The next screen on the phone will allow you to pick where it is sending data. Select the Lexus by name, "Hands Free" is the default. Pick via the scroll and push select. The paring then takes place and data is sent. you can see this on the phone and when complete the phone returns back to the contact list and the Lexus returns back to the phone screen.

OK, this sound tedious, I had 100 do enter. Turn up the music, Smoke something, relax and start punching buttons. The hardest thing is repeating the routine after you burn out about 15 contacts in.

Good luck.

I'm still looking to Blackberry for a solution and to apple to make the IPhone work. I'll post when I get something
Offline   Reply With Quote