View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 02:03 PM   #54 (permalink)
WillFulmer
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac80 View Post
Has anyone else had this issue? All of those who say you are running fine, are you able to check your OOF functionality with a Blackberry device and an Outlook 2003 client.

Cheers,
Alex
Alex, would love to take with out offline, so please be in touch.

At 2 of my client sites, I'm seeing the same results. Exchange 2007 SP1 + BES 4.1.3 (or 4.1.4)

1 client is a migration from Ex2003; other client is a brand, new clean install of Exchange 2007 and BES.

Same exact issues as you, after 15-20 mins, all OOF functionality ceases, ONLY with BES/Exch2007 users. This is from a fellow peer who is encountering the same issue and we're trying to get support:

"RIMxxx8217;s development team has reproduced the issue and have identified the problem. The situation is that 2003 only had one OOF setting (flag), and with 2007 there are 2 flags. The change to separate Internal and External OOFxxx8217;s is what is causing the BES server to break this setting.

Now that the problem is reproducible, the issue has been assigned a SDR (Software Development Request) ticket number: 145355. Itxxx8217;s an internal number so we canxxx8217;t call in and get an update on the ticket, its just to let us know they are working on it."

Please let me know if anyone has any work arounds, such as disabling the functionality of OOF on the BB/BES or something.

Thanks,
-Will
Offline   Reply With Quote