| | Install Korean Font On 8800/Curve
Please Login to Remove!
Here are the steps to install Korean Font on a Blackberry 8800 or Curve:
1. Download and install the lastest version your 8800 Handheld software.
2. Download the Font Doc File and Open Korean Font zip file
3. Move Korean.alx to (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8800-v4.2.1.?????) on your hard drive.
4. Move net_rim_font_korean.cod and net_rim_tid_dynamic_transcoding_data_EUC_KR.cod to (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8800-v4.2.1.?????\Java) on yur hard drive
5. Connect your Blackberry 8800 or Curve to your computer.
6. Run App Loader
7. Click on Korean Characters and Font Suppot in the list of programs
8. Click on Next
9. Click on Finished
This should install Korean Fonts on you Blackberry. Now this will only work if your Blackberry has software version 4.2 not 4.1.
Also this will not let you input Korean just view