View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 11:42 PM   #68 (permalink)
miketerrizzi
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 13
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Okay everythings back to normals. MAPI and CDO did the trick.

Here is a recapp just incase someone else runs into this problem. MS Exchange Management tools worked untill SP1 , then it stopped even after I installed SP1 on my BES and Exchange boxes.

I had stop all BES services and delete mapi, since i think it was created by MS Management tools. Then install MAPI and Cdo, in the above link or get it from M$. I also installed SP 4 MR 4 from BB, make sure you install this on your BEsadmin account, i forgot and did it under administrator had to re assign all the logon as accounts for my BES services.

All and all its working again, not too much down time for not knowing too much. This is my first BES install. 3 Users, 321 pending message.

I suggest keeping this sticky. Anyone can email me PM me if they need some help related to this but i might not be much help.

Thanks guys, I would have had to call BB support line unless i stubled apon this post/forum.

Take it easy vhato
Offline   Reply With Quote