View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 11:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
danbra
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: do not use
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
I guess I don't see the point of the app, then. If I'm at a place where I need to open a document on my phone, it usually means that I'm not near a computer. So having a program on my BB that ALSO requires document conversion on a computer has very little value to me. Hell, if that's the case, I could just as easily convert the documents to jpgs and not pay anyone anything. Also, I was ready to pull the trigger on MasterDocs and your service department dropped the ball. Waiting on hold for 30min for a supposedly 24x7 support department doesn't inspire confidence in your company.

John, I just bought Beamberry. It's not perfect, but at least it does what I want and is usable. No conversion required.
Hi, conversion is required in both applications. The difference between us and Beamberry is that you do this locally, without sending your file to a remote server for conversion when opening it, and our sollution is cheaper. We have one time fee instead of yearly subscriptions.

Did you call us on a working day? The support phone lines could be busy We are monitoring the situation: we have more and more customers and phone support service needs to be adjusted. But one can always drop an email and arrange a phone conversation: we call the users.
Offline   Reply With Quote