View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
nem0nic

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Hi, conversion is required in both applications. The difference between us and Beamberry is that you do this locally, without sending your file to a remote server for conversion when opening it, and our sollution is cheaper. We have one time fee instead of yearly subscriptions.
But if the files require conversion on the user's desktop before MasterDoc will be able to open them, you're still requiring what amounts to offline rendering. But at least Beamberry allows me to open documents when I get them. As I said previously, if I'm required to convert documents on another computer, why not convert them to a format that doesn't require a 3rd party application and eliminate the cost completely? I guess I don't understand your approach.

Quote:
Did you call us on a working day? The support phone lines could be busy We are monitoring the situation: we have more and more customers and phone support service needs to be adjusted. But one can always drop an email and arrange a phone conversation: we call the users.
Downloads Productivity applications for RIM OS v4.0 Blackberry of DynoPlex
Quote:
Having questions or comments? Our Customer Care Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year-round, for all DynoPlex products.
According to your website, every day is a "working day". Lines weren't busy, I was on hold for just over 30min listening to a message that said I was first in cue. If there are non "working days" for Dynoplex support, I suggest you amend your stated schedule on your support page.
Offline   Reply With Quote