View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
bbfuser

Model: 8130
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Default 8130 deleting ALL Call Logs and 80% of Texts and E-mails

Please Login to Remove!

Hey guys, just recently got the 8130 and I love it. Great phone functionality, amazing form, doesnt freeze too much. Only thing I think was better on my old Treo was the way it handles e-mail and availability of a ton of free software.

Anyway, I am experiencing some weird stuff. I've noticed several times that my phone deletes all the call logs from the phone. For example: I've made many calls over the last 2 days, so my call logs should be at about 80-90 entries. I wake up this morning to see that I have 1 missed call and a voicemail. I click on view to see who called me, and call logs are blank! All are completely missing. So the phone received the call and at some point between then and the time I checked the phone, deleted all the call logs. Is there a setting for this or something. It's very irritating.

Also, I sometimes get the same thing with my email. Although, it never deletes all, just about 80%... One hour I will have 80-90 e-mails on the phone, then I'll check in an hour or two, and it will only have 15-20. Same thing happens with my TEXT Messages.. Never deletes all, but 80%. This is really annoying. I like having emails for at least 2 weeks, and I like having text messages for as long as possible!...

How can I fix this? THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Offline   Reply With Quote