Originally Posted by SteveO86
My trial for JiveTalk finally expired, and I must say I kinda lost at sea without people to Instant Messange in times of boredom lol.
So before I but the software I just want to get a few questions out of the way.
1. I'd I buy the $30 user liscense does it happen to expire after a year or is it forever?
2. Once purchased I will be able to update whenever a new version is released or is their a charge?
3. How easy is it to update a version of JiveTalk is a uninstall/reinstall type deal or is an actual update?
4. When they release an update do they send an alert or email to let subscribers know?
5. How often do they release updates?
So after a month I never had any real problems other then a handul of battery pulls because my signal got stuck at 1X and would not go back to 1XEV in my own house (but that could be something else)
the 30 dollers is forever
the updates come almost 6-8 month
when u try to log on it will ask and tell you to download the new verison
the battery pulls is not because of jivetalk i do the same on my blackberry 8800 and 8300
install is easy it downloads over the air and installs you blackberry restarts and done.
updates are free