View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
donklishous

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoSR01 View Post
yes sorry, i want to be able to forward text to my pc from my bb. then if there is a way to reply to those text messages from my pc. is that possible?

so if someone texts my bb it automatically goes to my computer any suggestions?
Cujo, I feel you there. I'm going to take a guess that you've come from the Winblows Mobile world (as I have). For WM they have a product call Jeyo Mobile Extender which interfaced with Outlook in a very slick manner. Essentially, you would sync and your sms messages would show up as another mailbox. There you could read any message you want either received or sent. If you got a new message, it would show up and then you could reply from your keyboard and the message would be sent via your phone (thus be saved in your phone's sent msg folder). They also have Mobile companion, if you don't use Outlook. I really like my blackberry now but terribly miss this functionality. I really wish RIM would develop this or play ball with Jeyo to offer it to blackberry (They offer it to WM/Symbian/Nokia).

It was also a great way to blow through hundreds of SMS messages in one sitting. LOL Here's a link to that program if anyone is interested: Jeyo, Inc. - Jeyo Mobile Extender
Offline   Reply With Quote