View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
bvancou

Model: Pearl
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default Multiple personal emails set up- changing one changes both?

Please Login to Remove!

That wasn't a very clear title, but let me explain: I have set up two separate gmail addresses in the BIS. I have two separate icons in the Apps, one for each gmail address. When I go into the first address, call it [email address], and press Menu->Options->Email Settings, the address shows as [email address]. OK, that's right. But then I click on the second icon in the apps, [email address]. Press Menu->Options->Email Settings, and it shows [email address]! And here's the rub- if I change it to the right address, [email address]. it changes the email address in both accounts! I will go back into the ben1 icon, and in Email Settings it's been changed to [email address]. Change it in one place, it changes it in both places. It's not downloading my mail properly now- if the ben1 icon has the [email address] address listed it will download the ben1 messages, but since the ben2 icon also has the [email address] address, it's not downloading anything.

I have not set up an @att.blackberry email address, I didn't think I needed to do that. Any help would be appreciated.
Offline   Reply With Quote