View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
AL904
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: at&t
Post Thanks: 0

According to Iliumsoft on their website at Iliumsoft.com:

Quote:
Coming Soon: Compatibility with eWallet!
New! Now you can manage your passwords, credit cards, PINs and other secure information on your Blackberry, with the same confidence you have in eWallet! FlexWallet, developed and maintained by our close friends at WebIS, brings you the same ease of use and functionality as you get with eWallet. And WebIS has announced that they will be adding eWallet compatibility in the first quarter of 2008!

"FlexWallet for BlackBerry will become eWallet for BlackBerry in the first quarter of 2008 and WebIS will continue to develop, market, and sell FlexWallet for BlackBerry until we've finished integrating it with the desktop eWallet. At that point FlexWallet for BlackBerry will be renamed to eWallet for BlackBerry and will continue to be aggressively developed by WebIS. WebIS will be upgrading the BlackBerry product with some major new improvements and going forward to support all the eWallet 6 features as well."
When you release eWallet for Blackberry, will I be able to use the same database and desktop software to synch my desktop eWallet info with both my Windows Mobile device, and my Blackberry?

Can you give us an idea of the timeline we should expect?

Offline   Reply With Quote