View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 10:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
zkyevolved
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: 25707D3B
Carrier: Vodafone
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjd228 View Post
heres a question, is FACEBOOK something you really cant freakin live without on your blackberry?!?!? jeez people, get a life
haha. Typical. Well I honestly think you've taken the wrong look at mobile devices today. No one uses a cell phone SOLELY for calling (at least no young people). It's our means of communication, through voice, and data. We take pictures, share them via bluetooth, download songs and videos. It's no longer just SOMETHING.

That being said, if ANY application will help us communicate with our friends, family, coworkers, or even just to meet new people, it'll be a hit. Cell phones used to get smaller and smaller, but a few years back MOST phone companies started making them bigger to fit more into them. If it were just to make phone calls, they wouldn't have made them so big and make qwerties.

So yeah, APPS today in age work on cells to help us communicate. I live here in Spain, and I'm from the US. Without FB & JT I wouldn't be able to commune with my friends, ergo, it's an awesome application. You'll see more and more apps come out to help us communicate.