View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 04:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
dexmobile

Model: Curve
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivviepop View Post
DexMobile - usage question.

If I reboot my device, RobLock shows up in the Task List of my device, it's either running or a thread is actively sleeping (is that an oxymoron?). If I click that icon it brings the app up, but then if I hit ESC without logging in (not the Exit button, but that also works) the application exits and no longer shows up in my task list.

So, what is the proper thing I should be seeing? Should the RobLock icon always be showing in my task list for it to be running? Is it running (protecting) if I don't see the icon in the task list?

I'm a little confused, I'm getting conflicting operational results and am unsure what's normal or supposed to be the correct methodology to ensure I'm properly protected...

Hello rivviepop,

The Roblock icon in the tasklist indicates that you are protected. You can disable Roblock by ending the task.However when the device is rebooted, the application autostarts again and thus will notify you about a change of SIM card, if any. The manual shutdown option of Roblock may be useful when you need a bit of extra memory for some resource intensive applications.

And thank you for reporting the email content issue. We will be updating the template soon.

With Regards
DexMobile
Offline   Reply With Quote