Originally Posted by Inphektion
So how do you get the unlock code though? just email tmobile? Is there a certain address?
It's simple. Send an e-mail to T-Mo through their website at http://support.t-mobile.com/caseSubmitForm.html
The instructions are as follows:
Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. |
We understand you needed a SIM unlock code and would be happy to help you with your request. All phones sold by T-Mobile are locked for use by T-Mobile SIM cards only. To unlock your handset, you must meet the following criteria:
· Customers must have at least 90 days of continuous active monthly service.
· The account must not be delinquent.
· Only one unlock code per active line of service.
· The name on the request must match the billed party name.
· Handsets purchased through e-bay, garage sales, pawnshops, etc. must still meet these requirements.
Upon meeting these conditions, please provide us with the following and we can make a request for this code:
· IMEI number (dial *#06# to show on phones display)
· Mobile number
· Account Password or the last 4 digits of your SSN
Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile.
If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
You are a valued customer and we want you to know that T-Mobile appreciates your business. Our goal is to provide World Class customer service and we hope that we have provided you with that today.
T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Customer Service Specialist